Oscar Ramos analyzed the brand-new meme coin Love Hate Inu, which utilizes blockchain technology to implement their vote-to-earn concept. Love Hate Inu has achieved a successful presale, passing the $5.8 million mark, and getting ready for the expected explosion that will happen when it goes on sale to the public.
Oscar Ramos on Love Hate Inu – Altering the Viewpoint of Meme Coins
The recently launched vote-to-earn platform Love Hate Inu merges Web3 and blockchain to upend and transform the current survey industry. Users of Love Hate Inu can do surveys and obtain rewards in the form of the project’s native token, LHINU.
It has developed a distinct method for conducting surveys and garnering public opinion. The initiative is regarded as the first to implement the vote-to-earn concept, which analysts predict will soon reach new heights of adoption and popularity.
Given that the global survey business is estimated to be worth more than $3.2 billion, Love Hate Inu has a fantastic opportunity to take a significant share of the market. Even though Love Hate Inu (LHINU) is a meme currency, there aren’t many that can compete with it in terms of blockchain usage and functionality.
If you’ve had a lazy day and don’t know what to do, we have the perfect suggestion!🤔
Get your hands on $LHINU tokens and cast your vote!🗳️💪
It’s the perfect way to spend a relaxing Sunday!😎🚀
🔗https://t.co/Pu2Bo8WOUy#JeffBezos #Amazon #Presale #LoveHateInu #AltCoins pic.twitter.com/kS8vLjTANm
— Love Hate Inu (@LoveHateInu) April 23, 2023
For a long time, the crypto industry has been plagued with rug-pulling activities. It refers to a circumstance in which greedy project founders defraud their committed fans and communities before abandoning the initiative after receiving funding.
The only way to assure that a project is not a scam is complete transparency, which Love Hate Inu strengthens. By establishing a sound tokenomics model, the initiative has ensured that it is immune to rug pulls. It has dedicated 90% of its native token to its presale, which is unusual.
Early investors in Love Hate Inu have no vesting term. This means they can access their tokens without any delays or complications. This is an effective way to increase investor trust, as seen by the presale gaining traction. In addition, Love Hate Inu has a number of collaborations planned.
Users will soon be able to vote in polls about popular brands and their newest products. Users will have the opportunity to receive special NFTs as incentives by giving them insightful remarks. Also, Love Hate Inu is in discussions to work with some of the most promising new metaverse initiatives.
Users will be able to use this to cast their votes in virtual environments and gain important resources like NFTs or certain tokens. See our guide to the best meme coins to buy here.
LHINU Presale Raised $5.8 Million
During its ongoing presale, Love Hate Inu’s LHINU token has drawn considerable interest, with over $5.8 million already raised. Those interested in investing can acquire LHINU tokens using either cryptocurrencies or typical credit card purchases. Guide on how to buy LHINU token here.
The presale gives 90% of the total token supply, with the remaining 10% going toward marketing campaigns, development, and Vote-to-Earn rewards distribution. The presale is divided into eight phases. Investors who intend to participate in the LHINU presale are urged to act quickly and take advantage of the current price of $0.000125 before it rises to $0.000135 in the next phase.
After raising over $3 million in a presale, the team recently revealed its CEO. Carl Dawksins, a seasoned executive who was once the head of growth at Tamadoge, has been named CEO of the project.
Love Hate Inu – Newest Meme Coin
- Decentralized Polling – Vote to Earn
- Early Access Presale Live Now – Ends Soon
- $5 Million Raised
- Featured in Yahoo Finance, Bitcoinist
- Mint Memes of Survey Results as NFTs
- Staking Rewards
- Viral Potential, Growing Community